When cleaning your vehicle, cosmetic worries may be the first to enter your mind. More important than a beautiful shine, however, are safety matters associated with dirt and grime buildup. While it may seem simple enough to clean your vehicle yourself, professional car detailing goes a step further. In addition to giving your car a beautiful shine, this service keeps it protected and increases its life span.
Luckily for residents of Monroe County, NY, Warwick Car Wash Oil Express and Goshen Car Wash Oil Express have the skills and tools necessary to perform full car detailing, showing off all of these important benefits over self-cleaning:
- Avoiding Road Salt Issues: Over the often-harsh New York winter, salt and mud can build up in your vehicle’s wheel wells and under the chassis. Since the buildup can corrode paint over time and cause significant damage, professional car detailing — as opposed to a less thorough self-cleaning — is the best way to completely remove this possibility.
- Maintaining Paint Integrity: Paint does more than making your vehicle look great; it also helps guard the metal underneath against damage. Scrubbing your car may remove some dirt and grime, but professional detailing provides long-term protection for paint through the use of special waxes and polishes.
- Protecting Tires: Your vehicle’s tires take a beating from all kinds of things while rolling on the road. Oils, brake dust, and chemicals can build up and have a negative impact on your tires over time. Detailing not only makes them look shiny and clean, but it also removes harmful compounds, protecting against corrosion and side wall cracking.
- Cleaning the Interior: It’s easy to let things slowly accumulate in your car. Before you know it, your once-pristine interior may be full of junk and dust. A professional car detailing service will completely clean the interior of your vehicle, restoring comfort and eliminating clutter.
- Improving Visibility & Headlights: Mud, salt, oils, dust —many things can accumulate on your vehicle’s windshield and headlights that impact visibility. Removing these sources of grime not only makes your car look better but also makes it easier to drive.
Picking up a sponge and some soapy water to clean your vehicle will make it look a little nicer, but you won’t reap all the benefits of professional car detailing. With care from Warwick Car Wash Oil Express or Goshen Car Wash Oil Express, your vehicle will look brand-new and stay protected from the adverse effects of dirt, grime, road salt, and other potentially harmful debris. For more information, call the Goshen location at (845) 294-2488 or the Warwick location at (845) 986-9966. Visit their website for more information on their car detailing service.