Whether you’re throwing the end-of-the-year bash for your office or planning a wedding, hiring a party equipment rental company that won’t let you down is important. The professionals from Bryant’s Rent-All in Lexington, KY, know it isn’t always easy to find a great equipment rental company capable of handling all your needs, so they’ve compiled a list of tips to help you choose the best one.
For those who want to hire a reliable party rental company, here are five things to consider before signing any contract:
- Pricing & Payment Methods: One of the first items to think about is which method works best for you, whether it’s credit card, cash, or check. Ask about which payment methods your rental company offers, as well as if they provide any discounts for preferred payment types; a trustworthy equipment rental company should also give you a flat price upfront, so there are no surprises.
- References: You wouldn’t hire a new employee without checking their references, and investing in the services of a party rental company is no different. Don’t forget to ask if they can provide you with a list of past clients; any refusal to do so should be a clear indication that this isn’t the company for you.
- Insurance: It doesn’t matter if you’re simply renting a few chairs or having a semi-permanent tent structure erected. Making sure all of your equipment rental company’s employees are insured is a must. Hiring a fully-insured and licensed company will protect you from being held liable in the case of any accidents during the installation process.
- Delivery: For some, picking tables and chairs up from the rental company might be a breeze; for others, it could be unfeasible. Because of this, identifying whether or not a potential equipment rental company offers delivery and set-up services is key.
- Guarantees: Selecting a party rental company that takes pride in what they do is important, which is why many people hire a company offering guaranteed services. These guarantees usually include on-time delivery and a commitment to customer satisfaction to ensure you get what you pay for.
If you want to hire an equipment rental company you can count on, no matter what the occasion is, contact the professionals from Bryant’s Rent-All by calling (859) 252-0408. You can also visit them online to learn more about the chair rentals and party supplies.