Pinkberry’s frozen yogurt is a popular sweet treat because it tastes so good—but did you know that it’s also good for you? Whether your froyo is Greek, low-fat, or dairy-free, it’s sure to be delicious and nutritious.
Why Is Pinkberry Froyo Nutritious?
- Calcium & Protein: Frozen yogurt contains both calcium and protein, two nutrients that are essential for healthy, strong bones and muscles.
- Certified Kosher: All of Pinkberry’s frozen yogurts and Greek yogurts are made with ingredients that have been certified Kosher by the Orthodox Union (OU).
- Lowfat & Nonfat Options: Those who are monitoring their fat intake will love the low-fat and nonfat yogurt options from Pinkberry, which are sweet enough not to feel like a compromise.
- Gluten-Free: Whether you have celiac disease or you’re simply avoiding gluten in your diet, it’s great to know that Pinkberry makes its froyo with gluten-free ingredients.
- Active Cultures: One of the reasons yogurt is so good for you is the active cultures it contains, which help regulate your stomach’s digestion.
Find the Pinkberry location near you to check out all the delicious desserts on offer. Visit the frozen yogurt shop online to view more flavors and nutrition facts.