If you're new to the business world, you might be wondering what kinds of insurance policies you ought to purchase. A general business policy is a smart place to start, but you'll want to talk to your insurance company about what other kinds of coverage you might need. Craig Massee Insurance Agency in Milledgeville, GA, is here to help you with every step.
Here’s what you should know about business insurance policies for your company:
- Commercial Auto Insurance Protects Your Employees: Do you use vehicles for meetings, deliveries, or transporting your employees and goods? A commercial auto policy will ensure they are protected in case of an accident.
- Professional Liability Helps You Survive: If you provide advice and services as a professional, at some point, a client may be disappointed with their results. To avoid a ruinous lawsuit, you'll need insurance policies that provide significant liability protection, ensuring you can survive an expensive claim.
- Business Interruption Protection Keeps the Money Flowing: When you add business interruption protection to your insurance policies, you’ll be compensated for lost sales or production time when the city blocks the street with construction.
- Workers’ Compensation Is Required: Every business must have workers’ compensation insurance, which ensures your employees are protected against any injuries suffered while they’re on the job. State requirements vary widely, so ask your agent for assistance.
- Property Insurance Is Crucial for Maintaining Your Facility: Damage due to severe weather, a fire, or vandalism may impact your business at some point and will be costly to fix. Make sure you can rebuild by having the proper insurance coverage.
Contact your insurance agent to ensure your business is completely protected from life's little problems. When you’re ready to explore your options, call Craig Massee Insurance Agency in Milledgeville at (478) 452-3539. You can also visit their website for more information.