When you are feeling rundown with the flu, or have just been in an accident and require immediate care, the last thing you want to deal with is scheduling a doctor’s appointment, worrying if the doctor accepts your insurance, waiting for the appointment, further waiting in the lobby, and feeling frustrated and powerless all throughout the experience. At CityMD, we understand how you feel, which is why we have 180 doctors at 30 locations on call, 365 days a year, to serve you faster and get you back on your feet in no time at all. There are five main benefits to visiting an urgent care center.
1. Extended Hours – For most of us, a typical work day ends around 6 or 7, and by then it can be tricky to make it on time to an appointment. Rather than leaving work early or skipping lunch to see your physician, you can visit an urgent care center. Unlike most doctors’ offices, urgent care centers stay open later and have more weekend availability.
2. Accepts Majority of insurances – Most urgent care centers accept a wide array of insurances, so you have one less thing to worry about when you visit.
3. Several Locations – Located all across the city and the surrounding boroughs, there’s an urgent care center for every neighborhood. When you need immediate medical attention, you won’t have to trek across town to find a doctor to help you.
4. No Appointment Necessary – Instead of rearranging your schedule so you can make it to your appointment, you can just show up at any urgent care center and get the care you need, without having to make a single phone call.
5. Lower Cost than going to the ER – When you need immediate help and don’t have time to waste making a doctor’s appointment, you can end up losing a lot of cash by rushing over to the emergency room. Visit an urgent care center instead to see a doctor without breaking the bank.
If you would like to learn more about all that the CityMD Urgent Care Center offers, visit us online and get all your questions answered. We look forward to helping you feel better, faster.