With the vast array of pizza choices at Emilio’s of Morris Park in the Bronx, it can be hard to make a decision about what you’re hungry for. This pizzeria and Italian restaurant has been consistently providing the Morris Park community with high-quality, great-tasting food in a friendly atmosphere for years. They often recommend choosing your pizza based on how you’re feeling.
Here are five pizza choices to suit five moods:
- Adventurous: If you’re feeling adventurous, see if your taste buds can handle a buffalo chicken pizza from Emilio’s of Morris Park. This delicious pizza combines the fiery taste of buffalo chicken with all the cheesiness of a pizza for an explosion of flavor you won’t soon forget.
- Nostalgic: If you haven’t had a classic, home-cooked meal in a while and you’re craving the flavors you grew up with, try Emilio’s roasted rosemary chicken pizza. This specialty pizza will transport you to Sunday dinners at your Nonna’s!
- Cranky: More often than not, people are cranky because they’re hungry. If you’ve been feeling crabby all day, come into Emilio’s of Morris Park for a chicken vodka sauce pizza. The combination of meaty chicken and creamy sauce will fill you up and put a smile on your face.
- Happy: If you’re already in a great mood but feeling a little peckish, give Emilio’s vegetable pizza a try. This option features no cheese and a variety of crisp, crunchy vegetables. The fresh taste of this pizza will satisfy you without leaving you too full so you can continue your day feeling as wonderful as you did when you came in.
- Creative: When you’re feeling creative, it’s best to let your mind explore. Give it the chance to roam with a build-your-own pizza. Choose from 16 regular or five specialty toppings, and enjoy the fruits of your creativity.
No matter how you’re feeling, there’s a pizza at Emilio’s of Morris Park to suit your mood. Call (718) 822-6758 to place an order for any of their specialty pies, salads, or pastas. For a look at the full menu, visit the website today.