Coram, Montana
5 Hwy 2
Columbia Falls, MT 59912
(406) 892-2193

When Should You Call an Automobile Accident Attorney? February 28, 2017

Coram, Flathead
When Should You Call an Automobile Accident Attorney? , Coram, Montana

Unfortunately, automobile accidents are relatively common. However, not all accidents require the legal counsel of a vehicle accident attorney. Columbia Falls’ top personal injury lawyers at Bothe And Lauridsen explain when you should get an attorney involved. 

In general, if you are involved in an accident that causes minor damage, you can simply reach out to your insurance company and the other driver’s insurance company. You can file a claim, and the insurance companies will pay for damage and repairs to the vehicles.

Many of the automobile accidents that happen on today’s roads consist of severe injuries and more extensive property damage, however. If you are dealing with any of the following issues after your accident, you should contact a vehicle accident attorney:

  • vehicle-accident-attorneyMinor to severe injuries for yourself and your passengers
  • Extensive damage to your vehicle or other property (such as a home or business)
  • Questions over which driver was at fault
  • The at-fault driver’s insurance refuses to pay your claim
  • Your insurance refuses to pay your claim or refuses to pay the full amount for your claim
  • The other driver was under the influence of drugs or alcohol at the time of the accident

The vehicle accident attorneys at Bothe And Lauridsen can guide you through any of the above issues to get the settlement you deserve. Whether you need legal assistance to prove the other driver was at fault or your insurance company is denying your claim, they can help. They can reconstruct the accident to gather additional evidence against the other party — the attorneys are also experts in negotiation and will fight the insurance company to ensure payment of your claim.

If you have been injured in an automobile accident in or around Columbia Falls, MT, you need a top personal injury lawyer to represent you. Bothe And Lauridsen can handle a wide range of personal injury claims, so give them a call at (406) 892-2193 to schedule a consultation.

Other Announcements, Events and Deals from Bothe And Lauridsen
4 Types of Information to Exchange After an Automobile Accident, Coram, Montana
After an automobile accident, the insurance company and your attorney will need several pieces of information from the other driver to efficiently process a claim. If you’ve been more
A Guide to the Types of Injuries That Require a Lawyer, Coram, Montana
When you’ve been injured due to someone else’s negligence, the other party’s insurer is financially responsible for your damages, including your medical expenses and lost wages. In more
3 Workplace Accidents That Require a Lawyer, Coram, Montana
Workplace accidents can happen anywhere. Even if you have a desk job, you could trip because of an unsecured carpet in the office – or cut yourself on a letter opener. When more
Can I File a Motorcycle Accident Claim If I Was Not Wearing a Helmet?, Coram, Montana
If you get hurt in a motorcycle accident, you have the right to pursue compensation from those liable for the incident. If you were not wearing a helmet, though, you may be more
Can Retirement-Age Employees Qualify for Worker's Compensation Benefits?, Coram, Montana
Most states require every employer to provide worker’s compensation coverage to almost all of their employees, regardless of how long they’ve been with the company or whether they’ more