Veneers are a popular solution to a myriad of dental problems, from cosmetic imperfections to failing oral health. Porcelain veneers are very thin pieces used to recreate the look of beautiful, natural, healthy-looking teeth. Veneers are often chosen by those who hope to reshape, recolor or make slight position alterations to their teeth and can provide many benefits to those who need them.
People in the Greater Flathead Valley know that for their cosmetic dentistry needs, Potthoff Ronald B DDS PC is the only place to go. With over 21 years of experience, you can be sure that your teeth are in good hands. Still on the fence about whether you should opt for veneers? Here are just a few of the benefits you stand to gain:
- Natural-looking Restoration: Our teeth go through normal wear and tear throughout the course of our lives and are likely to experience stains, discoloration, chips, or even larger cracks. Veneers are a great way to restore your teeth to their natural beauty as they are customized to make your smile look as good as new.
- Easy Maintenance: Taking care of your teeth is as simple as knowing the right brushing and flossing techniques, and the same goes for veneers. Once you’ve enlisted the help of your dental office, you can be sure that your veneers will remain healthy and intact as long as you follow your normal dental upkeep routine.
- Hide Imperfections: Cosmetic dentistry is an ever-growing industry, especially due to the number of people getting veneers to hide minor imperfections. Whether you have unwanted gaps in between your teeth or have dark stains that won’t seem to lift, veneers can create the look of a perfect smile with ease.
- Long-Lasting Results: Porcelain veneers are designed to last for years, letting patients enjoy their lives without thinking too much about the dental implants they’ve received. In fact, veneers can actually help to protect your teeth for as long as a decade when properly taken care of.
- Dental Protection: In addition to making your smile look beautiful, veneers can actually help keep your smile healthy by adding some extra protection. If your teeth are soft or weak, porcelain veneers will act as a strong, durable barrier and protect against cracks or chips.
Getting your smile back up to par after years of damage doesn’t have to be difficult. In fact, for locals of Kalispell, MT, Potthoff Ronald B DDS PC can restore your teeth with veneers in as little as one easy session. To get started, visit them on Facebook or give them a call at (406) 755-5280.