Luxuriating on a comfy mattress is an unforgettable experience. Properly-sized bedding and comforters are all it takes to elevate that cozy feeling. Since 1983, DOWNLITE has been a national leader in the development, design, and manufacture of beautifully customized bedding for homes and hotels. The family-based company helps clients select the best choices for their personal needs.
There is a method to matching bedding to different mattress sizes. Here is a general guide to ensure the appropriate fit:
- King: For a mattress with dimensions of 76” x 80”, go with either a king or a California king for a flat sheet and a king for a fitted sheet. Use king or California king for duvets and comforters.
- California King: A 72” x 84” mattress use the same sizes as a king mattress for flat sheets, duvets, and comforters. Use a California king fitted sheet.
- Queen: For a 60” x 80” mattress, use the queen size for flat sheets and full or queen size for duvets and comforters. While a California king fitted sheet may be ideal for a queen mattress, some sizes have slight variations.
- Full & Double: A 54” x 75” mattress generally uses full flat sheets and full or queen for duvets and comforters. Consult with a bedding expert on getting the proper fitted sheets for a full or double mattress.
- Twin-XL: For a 39” x 80” mattress, use twin size for flat sheets, twin-XL for fitted sheets, and twin for duvets and comforters.
- Twin: A 39” x 75” mattress typically uses twin size for flat and fitted sheets as well as duvets and comforters.
From down comforters and hotel bedding to feather pillows and mattress pads, DOWNLITE has an extensive selection of colors, textures, and styles to complement a variety of room designs. The family-owned company also offers free shipping on all orders made within the contiguous United States. Experience the amazing difference with custom bedding from DOWNLITE! To learn more about proper sizing, call (866) 931-3696. Visit the website to view the wide array of products available for each mattress size.