STIHL® power tools are regarded as some of the best in the business, coming in a broad range of brands, models, and types. According to the experts at L & R Power Equipment in Monroe, CT, STIHL’s battery-powered tools — from chainsaws to lawn mowers — provide a host of advantages.
When you’re shopping for that tool to round out your set, consider these benefits:
- Portability: One of the greatest assets of battery-powered tools is once they’re charged, you can take them anywhere without fumbling with extension cords. That’s an even bigger plus for outdoor power tools, for which you may have trouble finding long enough extension cords.
- Eco-Friendly: Since they don’t use gasoline, STIHL power tools that run via battery don’t put out emissions, making them a more environmentally friendly alternative. They also start instantly and run more quietly, reducing noise pollution that might disturb the neighbors.
- Convenience: Cordless tools allow you to move faster from set-up to completion, making your entire project move more quickly. They’re also easier to store since you don’t need any extra room for an extension cord. And with nothing to trip on, whether it’s a chainsaw, a trimmer, or a drill, they’re safer to operate as well.
- Compatibility: When you buy STIHL power tools, one battery will fit multiple types of equipment. This makes switching tools quick and easy, even if you only have one or two batteries.
- Features: From built-in LED lights to illuminate your work in dark spaces to ergonomic designs, battery-powered tools have features that are harder to find on plug-in or gas-powered tools.
To see the benefits of battery-powered tools for yourself, stop by L & R Power Equipment in Monroe, CT. Their selection of STIHL power tools at affordable prices makes them one of the best options for your lawn equipment needs. Call them at (203) 268-8400 and see if they have the tool you need in stock, or visit them online to view current specials.