Do you love a good happy hour? Incredible drink specials, fun with friends, the ideal setting to relax and unwind after work — the list could go on. If you’re a fan of this favored tradition, then New York City’s Carragher’s Pub & Restaurant should be your first stop. They’re here to share why this go-to sports bar is quickly becoming one of NYC’s favorite happy hour destinations.
Here are three reasons to check out Carragher’s Pub & Restaurant for your next happy hour:
- Great Drink Specials: What’s better than enjoying a great beer and a game after a wired work day? Streaming live Liverpool games and other major sporting events, must-see matches are in no short supply, and they’re perfect to raise your glass to. With an extensive selection of beer and cocktails (including 20 beers on tap), there’s something to satisfy everyone’s thirst, and there’s always a perfect pairing to go with your favorite meal or appetizer. Happy hour specials run until 7 p.m. so there’s extra time to savor the flavor.
- A Must-Have Menu: Any sports bar can serve pub fare, but none can serve it quite like this. Offering traditional British food at its finest, you and your friends can soak in flavorful favorites like beer battered cod with mushy peas and chips, traditional lamb shepherd’s pie, and, of course, a wide range of burgers, wraps, sandwiches, and more. You’ll definitely get your fill here, and in the heart of Manhattan, the prices are hard to beat.
- Monday: All Day Happy Hour
- Taco Tuesday: Margarita & Sangria Specials
- Wednesday: Karaoke Night
- Tuesday-Friday: Happy Hour 4pm-8pm
- You Never Know Who You Might Bump Into: A celebrity happy hour haven, you never know who you might bump elbows with at Carragher’s Pub & Restaurant. With an ever-changing line-up of exciting events, you might just spot your favorite big-name star. Current and former players frequently make appearances, so if you’re a soccer fan, there’s simply no better place to be!
With thirst-quenching drinks, endless events, British food galore, and frequent sightings of your favorite sports stars, Carragher’s Pub & Restaurant is the ultimate happy hour destination. Also remember to check them out this Super Bowl Sunday!