If there’s one thing everyone can agree on, is that it’s no fun getting the flu. All of that sneezing and coughing can really zap your energy, which is why Norse Eir in Cold Spring Harbor, NY, specializes in natural medicine designed to provide flu relief. However, one of the best cures is to avoid catching the flu at all, so Norse Eir has compiled some tips for you.
For those who want to stay happy and healthy this flu season, here are five tips on how to avoid catching it:
- Clean Frequently: One of the best ways to eliminate any germs is to clean regularly. Whether you’re at work, home, or school, frequently cleaning surfaces with a disinfectant can reduce the likelihood of you catching the flu virus.
- Avoid Contact: Often, the flu virus is spread when you touch something that is contaminated with germs and then touch your eyes, nose, or mouth. As such, be careful what you touch, especially in public, and be mindful about touching your face.
- Wash Hands: Washing your hands frequently will help protect you from germs, as well as prevent you from spreading your germs to other people.
- Don’t Get Too Close: Flu season takes place around the holidays, when there are many social gatherings and outings to attend. At your next holiday party, don’t get too close to people who are sick. Don’t worry, they’ll understand.
- Take Supplements: When your immune system is weakened, it’s much easier to fall victim to the flu virus. Because of this, many doctors recommend boosting your immune system by taking herbal supplements and vitamins.
For more helpful tips on how to avoid the flu this winter, contact the herbal remedy experts from Norse Eir today at (844) PURE-BIO. You can also visit them online to learn more about what they have to offer.