There is no better place in Johns Creek, GA, and its surrounding neighborhoods for your child’s tutoring or test prep than Chyten Educational Services. Whether your child is getting ready for standardized exams or just needs a little extra help in math or English, you will see results even greater than you ever thought possible.
Chyten Educational Services’ staff is made up of highly qualified teachers who all have Master’s degrees or PhD’s in their respective fields. With experienced and capable educators teaching your child the very best and most effective studying methods and test taking tips, success is guaranteed. They also have the biggest variety of courses in the Johns Creek, Roswell, Milton, Duluth, Alpharetta, Cumming, Suwanee and Norcross areas. The courses offered by the company include:
- SAT Prep: Includes study methods for SAT testing and diagnostic exams.
- ACT Prep: Includes study methods for ACT testing and diagnostic exams.
- AP Exam Prep: Specifically aimed at high school juniors and seniors preparing for the exam.
- Tutoring: To help your child with any specific subjects he/she might be having difficulty with.
- RANDD Reading and Study Program: Chyten Educational Services is the only education center offering this program.
Chyten Educational Services will give your young student the tools he/she needs to thrive without breaking the bank. The facility offers all of its tutoring on a pay-as-you-go basis. This means you have no contracts or upfront fees. They even offer administration of the “ACT vs. SAT” exam, which accurately determines which of the two exams your student will score higher on. The test, regularly offered at $90, is administered for free.
Therefore, call Chyten Educational Services today to put your child on the path to success at (678) 824-6890.