When asked, "what are Interdisciplinary Collaborative Dinners?"
I send a version of this template with adjustments appropriate:
We bring together small groups of innovative DDSs, MDs, DCs, DOs, Ph.Ds, mental, elder care, finance and alternative health professionals to create community, understanding and referrals. Sharing what we do and don't do.
Each group is diverse, dynamic, committed to learning from each other.
This innovative environment fosters the growth of high-quality practices and good times.
----- Our website, as part of the Metro Collaborative group, with your own bio page, which is optimized for web search engines.
- Inclusion in cross-Metro Collaborative group events, such as colleague's informal get togethers, practice open houses, parties, updates from the functionalforum.com
- Invitations & discounts to our Caribbean retreats on practice management, health care, self-care, integrative medicine, leadership and transitions.
- Access consulting, web design, marketing, specialty groups.
- Our regular update/newsletter, polls and announcements.
- Access to meetings in MD, DC, Tysons Corners, VA as well as greater NYC, including White Plains and sometimes, Greenwich, CT.
- Our retreats, light programs geared for relaxation and rejuvenation as well as some discussion on the private practice. We will bask in nature, enjoy community, practice healthy habits; etc. See: http://www.metrocollaborative.com/collaborative-retreat-menu/
- Give a short presentation at each meeting on your work, specialty and practice and listen to others do the same, giving an expanded knowledge of the practices and approaches of your Metro Collaborative peers, this is also your opportunity (if you so choose) to teach the Collaborative about what you do.
- Practical strategic partnership discussions; balancing quality care and your practice needs.
- A living community of support, discussing topics and sharing experiences on how to best handle every day and bigger picture issues in your practice: difficult patients, how to balance quality care to scaling your business, motivating and training staff, social media management, website strategies, and insurance coordination, to name a few.
- Quality clinician connections, allowing you to effectively have a multi-disciplinary approach to health care and the care of your patients, collaboration and trustworthy referrals become the norm as you communicate what you do with your colleagues regularly.