You know it’s time to sell your home, but where do you even begin? In Port Jervis, NY, at ERA Meloi Realty, real estate broker Paula Meloi and her agents know how you feel. Their business is assisting people with major life transitions, and they guide sellers step by step through the process of offering their houses for sale throughout the Tri-State area.
Here are seven steps to prepare, list, and receive offers on your house for sale:
- De-Clutter It: Get rid of as much “stuff” as you can. Hold a yard or garage sale, give it away, sell it online, or store it. Less is more when buyers come by, and packing will be easier come moving time.
- Update It: Changes such as new light fixtures and a pedestal sink in the bathroom or a tile backsplash in the kitchen will add pizzazz to your house for sale.
- Spruce It Up: A fresh coat of paint in a neutral color and a deep cleaning in every room will go a long way toward boosting buyer appeal.
- Price It Right Ask your real estate agent to do a comparative market analysis. The CMA will give you the right price range to be competitive with other houses for sale in the area.
- Market It Well: Your real estate agent will develop a comprehensive marketing plan to sell your home quickly and for the best price.
- Leave It: When potential buyers want to view your home, do not stay there. Plan to be gone and take your family, pets, and valuables with you. Let the agent show buyers your home.
- Be Open-Minded: Discuss offers with your agent and be willing to negotiate and be flexible.
The real estate broker, agents, and staff at ERA Meloi Realty always make you their top priority. You can count on them to put their years of industry experience and passion to work for you, getting the best possible deal.
Turn to the real estate brokers at ERA Meloi Realty in Port Jervis, NY, when you want to sell your home. Call them at (845) 856-4492 and visit their website for more information.