Businesses can benefit greatly from investing in vehicle wraps and graphic design, yet with several misconceptions swirling around about the product and its application process, it’s hard to know what to believe. As Brooklyn, NY’s top car wrap specialist, DTM Signs and Truck Wraps is here to reveal the truth about some of the most common myths out there.
If you are trying to determine whether or not vehicle wraps are the right marketing tool for your company, the following information will help you base your decision on facts:
- Costs Too Much: When comparing costs with other forms of marketing, wraps are generally found to be quite comparable in cost and frequently cheaper than traditional advertising options. Vehicle wraps are customized in design and budget, so the price will usually depend on the look and message and that’s trying to be communicated.
- Damages Paint: This is one of the biggest misunderstandings circulating about vehicle wraps. Instead of damaging a car’s paint, vehicle wraps actually help to protect it, as long as the paint job is already in good condition and is fully cured. With a wrap covering the exterior, it will significantly reduce the risk of damage done by outdoor elements.
- Can’t Be Applied To Windows: Because car wraps are designed to fully cover a vehicle, including its windows, it’s believed to be dangerous. However, graphics on windows are completely see-through from the inside. The vinyl is perforated, allowing clear visibility for the driver and passengers.
- Difficult To Maintain: The care that a wrap requires is not much different from that of normal vehicle maintenance. It should be hand-washed on a regular basis, and it’s best to steer clear of objects that could scrape the material. These simple tasks will help the wrap to last for years.
- A Challenge To Remove: Vehicle wraps are manufactured with eventual extraction in mind. Applying a little heat to the vinyl is all that’s necessary to get it ready for a clean removal. As long as wraps are not kept on longer than their recommended time, they should lift off effortlessly with no residue left behind.
- Can’t Be Used To Cover Leased Vehicles: For the most part, leased vehicles can be treated just like any other car purchase, and this includes wrapping. The simple removal of the vinyl product makes it easy to return the car in its original shape without any evidence that it was ever wrapped.
Vehicle wraps and graphic design provide businesses with a unique and eye-catching marketing solution that effectively works to draw in clients. Contact DTM Signs and Truck Wraps at (347) 312-5488, or visit them online to browse past projects.