While every sport has its advantages, tennis offers a certain satisfaction when you perfect your backhand. Step out onto the court and get your blood pumping at Argyle Country Club in Silver Spring, MD. This top-tier facility offers members beautifully maintained courts and expert tennis lessons, making it the perfect place to enjoy hitting a few balls.
From a wide range of teams to a fully stocked supply shop, Argyle Country Club offers the best in the sport. Here are just five of the reasons why you should call their courts your tennis home:
- 5 Har-Tru Courts: To get the most out of your tennis experience, you need to play on a high-quality surface. Argyle Country Club’s five courts are made by Har-Tru—the global leader in clay surfaces—and provide a pro-level experience every match.
- Teams & Leagues: With dedicated teams for ladies, juniors, and men, everyone of all ages and skill levels has a spot on the courts at this country club.
- Individualized Training: Looking to brush up on your forehand, backhand, serve, or more? The expert staff at this affordable country club offers one-on-one tennis lessons that are perfect for sharpening any area of your game.
- Heart-Pounding Action: Looking to get in a good workout? Take advantage of their “Cardio Tennis” class, featuring fast-paced activities on the court.
- Pro Supply Shop: Argyle Country Club offers a fully stocked supply shop to furnish your tennis game. Whether you need a new racket, fresh balls, or accessories, they have all of the supplies you’ll need.
In addition to playing tennis at Argyle Country Club, you can take part in the many other amenities they have to offer. Enjoy a round of golf, go for a dip in their 25-meter pool, or grab a bite to eat at one of their three dining options. For more information about their tennis courts or to learn about getting a membership, visit the website. To schedule your individual tennis lessons today, call (301) 598-5500.