If you need tree removal in the Carolinas or Virginia, it’s always the best idea to consult a professional service, such as A&M Crane and Rigging in High Point, NC. When a tree in your yard is damaged, diseased, or dead, this experienced crane service will provide safe, efficient removal.
Trees are big, and removing them can seem like a scary process. However, A&M Crane and Rigging provides the highest level of care at every stage to ensure that your property is protected. If you’ve never had this landscaping service done before, here is a quick breakdown of what to expect:
- Assessment: Experts survey the tree to determine if removal is necessary. If it is, they will customize plans to avoid interference with your home, trees, utility lines, and other obstacles.
- Clearing Space: If there are obstacles that could impede a safe tree removal, you may be required to remove them out of the way. For instance, relocating a swing set or temporarily parking cars away from the site.
- Trimming: Extraneous branches and limbs can become problematic when trees are removed and can increase the risk of injury. For smooth removal, the tree service will cut branches and remove them from the site.
- Tree Felling: Felling the tree is the process of actually cutting down the tree, often utilizing heavy-duty equipment, cranes, and chainsaws. Since trees can be extremely heavy, it’s essential to plan how the tree will fall. As such, your professional team will cut the tree in a way so that it falls in a steady progression and moves in the best direction possible. Once the tree is down, it will usually be cut into smaller pieces and hauled away.
- Stump Removal: After felling the tree, the stump and the tree’s roots will still be present. If not part of your tree removal service, you should consult a professional arborist for stump removal or grinding.
Generally, the bigger the tree, the more expensive it will be to remove. To request an estimate for tree removal or emergency tree service in the Carolinas or southern Virginia, contact A&M Crane and Rigging at (336) 889-6000 or visit online.