Concrete pavers look great when they’re installed in your driveway, but you can also use them for projects around your home for an elegant and creative look. Builder's Concrete East in Windham, CT, supplies their customers with ready mix concrete for their projects to make their concrete pavers. When you’re ready to upgrade the appearance of your home, call Builder's Concrete East to order your ready mix concrete.
What are some different ways you can use concrete pavers?
- Fire Pit: With concrete pavers and some sand, you can build a simple fire pit and make gatherings in your backyard cozier. Check the building codes in your area to make sure the fire pit is built to meet regulations. You should also remember to build the fire pit a safe distance from your home and low-hanging trees.
- Patio: A patio provides a private space where you can spend time outdoors when the weather is pleasant. Use colored pavers to make an interesting design or creative patterns.
- Pool Deck: When you want a change from poured concrete, install concrete pavers for your pool deck. The appearance of stone gives an atmosphere of elegance and creates a spa-like feel.
- Stone Walls: Whether you want set to up a wall to define a space or would like a retaining wall to enhance your landscape, concrete pavers can be used to make a sturdy and stable structure.
- Platforms: Showcase your plants or decorative statues by putting them on a raised platform. Larger platforms can also be used as a dedicated seating area.
- Pathways: If you have a garden or outdoor space that is pleasant to walk through, try using concrete pavers to create a path for visitors. The pavers will allow visitors to enjoy the scenery without disturbing the plants, flowers, or grass.
- Garden Borders: Set concrete pavers around your garden to define the space and to highlight your flowers. If your garden is near a fence, setting the concrete pavers into the ground will help keep small animals from digging under and disturbing your plants.
With some imagination and creativity, you can use concrete pavers to make your home stand out. Call Builder's Concrete East at (860) 456-1787 for DISPATCH, or visit them online to learn more about their ready mix concrete and cement products.