Groton, Connecticut
4 Fort Hill Rd
Groton, CT 06340

The Pardons Process October 13, 2016

Groton, New London
The Pardons Process, Groton, Connecticut

If you have an old criminal conviction, you can have it expunged by obtaining a Pardon.  It results in an erasure of the record.  You can apply three years after the date of most misdemeanor convictions and five years after most felonies.  You will probably have to attend a hearing.  You may also want to inquire about the new expedited Pardons process which has recently gone into effect.  If you think you may be eligible for a Pardon, please feel free to call Attorney Mark O. Grater 860-449-8059.

Other Announcements, Events and Deals from Mark O. Grater Attorney at Law
INJURED IN AN ACCIDENT?, Groton, Connecticut
It’s bad enough that you get injured in an accident in the first place but then you have the unenviable task of dealing with the other guys insurance company and an adjuster who is more
Fresh Start Through Chapter 7, Groton, Connecticut
We are now in to another new year.  The new years resolutions have been made.  One popular resolution is to get out of debt and start fresh.  If that is the direction more
Medical vs. Legal, Groton, Connecticut
Although I practice law, it sometimes seems like I am practicing medicine.  Medical and legal constantly intersect.  In the various areas that I practice, i.e., personal more
It’s 2019 and it’s time for a fresh debt free start.  Here are the qualifiers to be debt free: If you are a one person household and make under $63,864; If you are a two more
How Violations, Misdemeanors, and Felonies Differ, Groton, Connecticut
Criminal charges in Connecticut may be classified as an infraction, misdemeanor, or felony. The consequences differ depending on the classification of the criminal charge, and it more