Food trucks are one of the most distinctive ways to dine. Every mobile food truck comes with a unique personality, distinguished by specialty menus and creative designs. Shanghai Mobile Kitchen Solutions is here to highlight the most innovative food trucks in the world. Located in Brooklyn, NY, Shanghai Mobile Kitchen Solutions offers food truck design consulting, custom kitchens, and mobile kitchen products.
Here are five of the most unique mobile food trucks you should try:
- The Dump Truck: The name of this Portland-based mobile food truck might be less than appetizing, but once you try The Dump Truck’s famous dumplings, you’ll crave them again and again.
- GastroPod: Miami’s GastroPod boasts a one-of-a-kind food truck design. The kitchen churns out sausage sliders, burgers, and short ribs out of a custom 1962 Airstream that turns heads!
- East Side King: If you see a mobile food truck with a crazy, psychedelic mural in Austin, get ready for some of the best Japanese street food available in the U.S. The custom food truck is helmed by Paul Qui, the winner of Top Chef: Season Nine.
- Mac Mart Truck: Philadelphia’s prettiest mobile food truck regularly tops the ranks of the best food trucks in America for its mac and cheese breakfast sandwiches. What could be better than hash browns and gooey, cheesy noodles before a day at the office?
- Rickshaw Stop: San Antonio’s Rickshaw Stop has earned its reputation as one of the most unique mobile food trucks for its distinctive Pakistani kebabs. The beef and chicken are marinated for two full days to ensure maximum flavor.
If you have a mobile food truck idea, Shanghai Mobile Kitchen Solutions in Brooklyn will bring it to life with their design services and custom kitchens. To learn more about starting a food truck, call (800) 253-4815, and follow them on Facebook.