Choosing a memorial marker to honor a loved one is a very personal decision; you want the quality of the materials and the craftsmanship to do justice to the unique spirit being memorialized. Forever Memories Monument Company, a family-owned and -operated firm serving central Alabama, understands the importance creating headstones and memorial markers that truly reflect the enduring affection you feel for your loved one.
There are many reasons to choose a bronze memorial marker. Bronze markers are:
- Durable: Bronze is among the most preferred memorial materials because it is durable. It will withstand all kinds of weather and is easily cleaned and maintained as well.
- Easy To Carved: Despite their durability, it is relatively easy to carve bronze memorial markers. Consequently, it is possible to honor loved ones with special lettering and intricate designs.
- Distinctive: Bronze has been used for centuries to cast statutes, mint currency, and to create countless other valuable human artifacts. It is an alloy consisting of copper and tin, as well as traces of zinc and lead. It has a very distinctive appearance, creating an impression of solidity, timelessness, and elegance.
- Popular: Today, many cemeteries and memorial gardens allow only bronze or granite markers because they want to encourage a standard look. Given its long tradition, a bronze memorial will never look out of place.
- Customizable: Bronze memorial markers offer the option of adding a removable plate or scroll at a later date. For instance, this makes it easy to add the details of a surviving spouse after they pass away too
To learn more about bronze memorial markers, please call Forever Memories Monument Company at (205) 640-3040. You can also visit them online to learn about their other high-quality monuments and grave markers.