Deciding what to eat for lunch can be a struggle. There are so many choices and so little time. But, it doesn’t have to be your most difficult decision of the day. Choosing a quick, delicious, and healthy option at Casa Agave in Hell’s Kitchen is a great way to maximize your lunch hour and return to work feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
What should you order, though? Here are the best lunch entrees they offer:
- Enchiladas Poblanas: This Mexican favorite features rolled corn tortillas, freshly pulled chicken, baked peppers, and a homemade mole sauce. This is a lunch food classic.
- Tacos De Mariscos: This dish is complete with four tacos stuffed full of shrimp, lobster, and white fish, plus a fresh pico de gallo sauce made with pineapple. When you’re looking for a light, delicious lunch, this is for you!
- Agave House Salad With Grilled Skirt Steak: There are few lunches as satisfying as a cool, crunchy salad. The Agave House Salad includes fresh greens, prickly pears, fresh cheese, and an oregano vinaigrette.
- Sopa De Pollo: This delicious soup is perfect for lunch because it includes fresh vegetables and juicy chicken. When paired with a salad, it makes a wonderful midday meal.
- Tampiqueña: A hot-off-the-grill skirt steak is highlighted with corn tortillas, vegetables, and homemade guacamole in this dish. It’s the perfect choice for a substantial lunch and can be customized to your liking.
- Fajitas Agave With Wild Salmon: There’s nothing that screams Mexican food more than fajitas. Enjoy this dish with cold sour cream, grilled salmon, and sautéed vegetables.
Your life is full of hard choices, so don’t let lunch be one of them. Stop by Casa Agave in New York City to get a delicious meal today. They can be contacted at (212) 265-2229, or you can view their full menu on the website. Don’t forget to like them on Facebook to keep up with the latest news and events.