Are you planning to sell your home in Coon Rapids, MN, this fall or winter? Let the real estate professionals at EXIT Realty Nexus list your house for sale for better results. EXIT Realty Nexus has a team of approximately 40 real estate agents who have been specially trained and have the knowledge and tools to sell your house for the best price possible. While it’s true that the peak season for home sales is in the spring, when families look to move because the kids are out of school, home sellers can also benefit from listing their house for sale in colder months.
A study in 2013 showed that homeowners who listed their homes for sale in winter had a greater chance of selling, selling faster, and selling at a higher asking price. The team at EXIT Realty Nexus understands this and knows how to make the most of listings posted in the winter. That’s because their real estate agents offer clients the following services, no matter what time of year your home is for sale:
- Market Analysis: Your agent will do research to compare your property to those of your neighbors to determine its value.
- Comprehensive Planning: Your agent will provide you with a detailed plan for marketing your property using the internet and other media.
- Staging: Your agent will help you prepare your property for open houses and showings by helping you improve its appearance and curb appeal.
- Presentation: Your agent will also show your property to as many qualified buyers as possible until a sale is made.
- Organize Offers: Once offers start rolling in, your agent will help you understand them and will negotiate for the best deal on your behalf.
If you want a professional’s expertise when it comes to listing your house for sale, call EXIT Realty Nexus at (612) 281-1033. You can also learn more about their services and team online now.