Whether you want a new mobile device, inexpensive online usage data, or cheaper monthly digital service rates, September is a month for saving money. Mobile Link, the premier seller of smartphones, remote starters, car audio, and satellite TV systems in Wisconsin Rapids and Waupaca, WI, has been serving central Wisconsin since its founding in 1991. The company offers digital and audio solutions for almost any requirement, and represents national satellite brands like DISH Network and DirecTV.
September savings last through 9/28/16. Here are some of the terrific deals available:
- Samsung Phones & Mobile Devices: With new activation of a flex service agreement, you can save $200 on Samsung phones, with retail installments of under $20.00. Eligible devices include the Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Note 32GB, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, and the Samsung Galaxy S6 32 GB. You can also save 35 percent on two-year contracts on any of the above listed phones.
- iPhone 6S 64 GB: Save on a new Apple smartphone. Get an iPhone 6S 64 GB for the price of a 16 GB. Note that the promotion applies only to the 6S 64 GB. iPhone Plus phones and other storage sizes are not included.
- 5 GB of Bonus Data: When you purchase 15 GB of data for $90.00 or 20 GB for $110.00, get an addition 5 GB of bonus data, free! This promotion is only available with the Share Plus and Business Share Plus plans.
- Switch & Save: Trade in your old phone and get a $100 minimum credit, or switch providers and earn a $350 contract buyout reward. Take advantage of one or both to save big money when you make a switch.
- Other Savings: Get $100 referral credit for referring business customers, save 20 percent on all tailgating essentials, and get big discounts on advance pay devices and smartphones.
Mobile Link, the most trusted and experienced seller of smartphones, remote starters, car audio, and satellite TV systems in Wisconsin Rapids and Waupaca, WI, has been in business for 25 years, so they have the experience and expertise to make every transaction successful. Visit them online to learn more, or call (715) 256-4100 in Waupaca or (715) 424-5432 in Wis. Rapids to find out how they can serve you.