Pizza cravings aren’t unusual, but every now and then, you may develop a taste for something more creative. Drop by Patsy’s Pizzeria in New Rochelle, New York, and discover an entirely new world of wood-fired pizzas.
At this cozy, stylish pizzeria, anything goes when it comes to everyone’s favorite Italian pie. Transform an ordinary cheese or basic pepperoni into something unexpected simply by changing up the toppings! With 15 different choices available, you can be as wildly creative as you like—don’t be afraid to ask the chef to whip up something fun.
Here are some unique combination ideas from New Rochelle’s top pizza restaurant:
- Concoct A Vegetarian Delight: Transform your pizza into a veritable garden of vegetables by combining broccoli, sun-dried tomatoes, olives, and mixed fresh-roasted peppers. Add ricotta to give it a creamy, smooth finish that complements the sharp tomato and olive flavors.
- Try An Italian Feast: Combine the slightly nutty flavor of prosciutto di Parma with peppery arugula, mozzarella (ask for extra!), basil, and sun-dried tomatoes for a pizza that’s practically an Italian feast unto itself.
- Put A Spin On Pepperoni: Pepperoni is a reliable favorite, but you can shake it up by pairing it with sausage, roasted peppers, and mushrooms for a heartier, more filling option that will please meat lovers.
- Brighten Up A White: White pizza is a great base for bold toppings because there’s no tomato sauce to compete with the flavors. Try Patsy’s Pizzeria’s white pizza with broccoli, pepperoni, ricotta, and garlic—it’s not only bright and festive, but also offers a bold, robust flavor profile.
- Revamp The Classic: If you’re not one to stray too far from tradition, request your pizza with extra tomato sauce, extra mozzarella, garlic, and sun-dried tomatoes for a brilliant combination that puts your favorite flavors on overload.
If you’re stumped, you can also turn to the pizzeria’s staff for ideas. Specializing in modern Italian cuisine, the restaurant’s exceptional cooks are happy to take on the task of preparing a unique pizza that pleases your palate. To learn more about Patsy’s Pizzeria, visit the restaurant’s website and Facebook page, or give them a call at (914) 365-2255.