Tax season is finally here, which means that you should probably have already started the process of filing your taxes! Before you begin crunching all the numbers, look for useful resources which may make the difficult task of managing your bookkeeping a whole lot easier!
Mark's Bookkeeping Services (MBS) is excited to announce a special offer that you can take advantage of this season with one hour of FREE bookkeeping with professional bookkeepers!
Full-charge bookkeepers at MBS can help you organize your transactions as well as evaluate your financial positioning so that it can be accurately presented to your Certified Public Accountant (CPA), with a clear and concise record of your finances last year, as it relates to your taxes.
As one of NYC's largest bookkeeping services, MBS can also help your business by working with your accounting program, be it QuickBooks, Peachtree, MAS 90, PC-Law or any other accounting programs. Professional bookkeepers can help you:
- Reconcile all bank, merchant and credit card accounts
- Reconcile petty cash, expense out your receipts against ATM withdrawals
- Categorize uncategorized transactions
- Review and confirm your income and expenses
- Make unused vendors and customers inactive
- Confirm all transactions have a class (if your company uses the class function in QuickBooks)
- Enter year-end accrual adjustments (if provided by your CPA)
- Reconcile physical inventory and QuickBooks inventory
- Provide reports/copy of the QB file (or any accounting program you use) to your company’s CPA
- Close your books (if your fiscal year matches the calendar year).
- Work with your CPA to make sure your accounting file is GAAP compliant.
With expert help from Mark's Bookkeeping Services, you'll never have to stress about tax season again! MBS offers helpful assistance in bookkeeping as a year-end project, but also works to ensure and provide an ongoing solution to your bookkeeping needs.
To find out how to get your FREE full one hour bookkeeping session, call MBS at (212) 243-5757 or fill-out the form online at Mark's Bookkeeping Services.