Mark’s Bookkeeping Service (MBS) is excited to announce it has moved into a new location! The new office is located at 19 West 21 Street in Suite 705. The spacious office is still conveniently located in the Flatiron District.
MBS is New York’s bookkeeping solution for both growing businesses and non-profit organizations. The team of certified bookkeepers is equipped to help any of the following:
- A small to medium sized business or non-profit organization in the NYC area
- An individual who needs help managing personal financial records
- Individuals starting a new business that want to track revenue and expenditures for bookkeeping
- Losing time and money due to mismanaged financial records
- Not prepared for quarterly and/or annual tax filings
- Want to gain a better understanding of how to manage financial records using QuickBooks, etc.
The new expansion is catered to suit the needs of individuals, start-ups, businesses and non-profit organizations that are in need of bookkeeping services. While the new location offers much needed room to accommodate clients and a staff of expertly trained bookkeepers, the new location also provides more room for additional resources, extensive bookkeeping, training and consulting. Yet MBS’s main goal is still dedicated to helping New Yorkers keep track of, organize and manage their financial data and records accurately.
To find out more about bookkeeping solutions and other services available to you, stop by the new location and visit Mark’s Bookkeeping Services online.