The team at Gaughf Dermatology in Pooler, GA, knows that cosmetic procedures can transform your look. They’ve seen firsthand the way a treatment like botox or fillers can give someone a boost in confidence, and they think everyone deserves to feel comfortable in their own skin.
Here are five common cosmetic procedures of 2016:
- Botox: Dr. Gaughf loves Botox because, in addition to being a safe outpatient procedure, it’s also extremely affordable. Another major benefit of Botox is that it gives people quick results. If you have crows feet or stubborn lines between your eyebrows, Botox can improve these in just one appointment. Starting early, sometimes even in the 20s and 30s can prevent these from forming as well.
- Laser Resurfacing: Laser resurfacing is an exciting advancement in the field of cosmetic skin care. According to the team at Gaughf Dermatology, laser resurfacing can reduce the appearance of wrinkles, scars, and photodamage. There are very few cosmetic procedures that can reverse the appearance of sun damage, but laser resurfacing is one of them.
- Chemical Peels: Chemical peels are a great option for people who want their skin to have an overall younger, firmer, and smoother appearance. It works by getting rid of layers of dead skin cells, which in turn inspires new cell growth and a more vibrant appearance.
- Injectable Fillers: After Botox, injectable fillers are the most common cosmetic procedure performed worldwide. Fillers promote a youthful appearance that isn’t just tight skin; it’s skin with volume!
- Laser Hair Removal: There are few things that have changed the way people think about beauty and hygiene like laser hair removal. According to Gaughf Dermatology, laser hair removal offers a permanent solution to getting rid of unwanted hair. That’s right—people who go through laser hair removal can say goodbye to waxing and shaving forever!
Wanting to look your best isn’t about vanity; it’s about taking control of your appearance and being proactive. To find out more about cosmetic procedures call Gaughf Dermatology at (912) 354-7124 or visit them online.