Golf clubs are likely the most expensive items in your golf bag, so make sure your money is well spent by choosing the best iron sets to meet your needs. There are several factors to consider when choosing new irons, such as the shape, size, and flex. If you're shopping for high-quality iron sets, check out New York Golf Center. This Manhattan golf center has a huge selection of golf clubs, golf apparel, golf balls, and golf shoes for golfers and golf enthusiasts alike.
Here are some tips you should keep in mind when buying new iron sets:
- Determine Your Ability: Identify your ability or handicap before buying new irons. If you're a pro, player's irons are the best option for you. For mid-level golfers who want to get better, game improvement irons are recommended. For beginners who are just learning the basics of golf, super game-improvement irons will help you develop your skills.
- Set Your Budget: Know what your budget is and how much you are willing to spend. A new iron set can have a price tag of $1,500 or higher, while a slightly used set in good condition can cost $500 or less.
- Examine Different Irons: Try out different irons and check which ones work better for your game. They come in a variety of sizes and materials, including steel and graphite shafts.
- Pick The Appropriate Shaft Flex: Shaft flexes are evaluated in five ways: Ladies, Senior, Regular, Stiff, and Extra Stiff. The speed of your swing will determine the flexibility of your shaft so choose the flex that matches your skills.
- Customize Your Irons: To ensure you have the right tools to meet your needs, turn to New York Golf Center for customized irons. Their experts offer custom golf club fittings to determine the right clubhead, shaft, and other specifications to improve your game.