For a healthy immune system, choose foods and nutritional supplements that contain the essential nutrients that help you fight the effects of illness and aging. Seed Nutrition by Ansel & Bibi, Brooklyn, NY's premier supplier of natural nutritional supplements, explain below how certain ingredients boosts your immune system and keep you healthy. Seed nutrition, combined with a healthy diet and regular exercise, can help you achieve weight loss, regulate your blood sugar, ease chronic pain, and reduce inflammation.
To feed and strengthen your immune system, make sure you get enough of the following vitamins and nutrients in your healthy diet:
- Vitamin A: Foods like liver, carrots, and sweet potatoes—leave the skin on!—are rich in Vitamin A, which regulates and boosts healthy production of immune cells.
- B-Complex Vitamins: B Vitamins support energy production and boost stress tolerance. B Vitamins are found in leafy greens, tomatoes, tuna, garlic, turkey, bell peppers, whole grains, and squash.
- Vitamin C: Found in all fruits and vegetables, but especially citrus fruits, Vitamin C promotes healthy gums and wound healing, enhances white blood cell function, and increases antibody response.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D helps the body absorb calcium and binds to cell receptors in all areas of the body to regulate 900+ genes and boost cellular function. It is plentiful in egg yolks, cod liver oil, salmon, and tuna.
- Vitamin E: This antioxidant promotes the growth of t-cells, which fight disease, and protects circulating white blood cells. Raw nuts and seeds—particularly sunflower seeds, peanuts, almonds, and hazelnuts, and their oils—are a good source of Vitamin E.
- Zinc: This mineral helps the immune system function properly. Good sources of zinc include red meat, poultry, oysters, beans, whole grains, and nuts.
Seed Nutrition by Ansel & Bibi, Brooklyn, NY's premier supplier of natural nutritional supplements, can help you choose the right ingredients and nutritional supplements to boost your immune system in conjunction with a healthy diet. Seed nutrition is a natural, risk-free, and sustainable choice that lets you enjoy lasting health benefits. For more information, visit their website or call (917) 754-2731 to speak with a knowledgeable sales representative.