Professional waxing is an effective, lasting way to remove unwanted hair. Whether you want to flawlessly sculpt your eyebrows, remove your lip hair, or smooth your bikini line, the experts at New Look Hair Salon provide the expert waxing services you need. With gentle, experienced care, Enterprise, Alabama’s premier beauty salon helps make valued clients feel pampered and relaxed.
Before your first waxing appointment, it’s natural to feel a little nervous. Fortunately, there are several tips you can follow to ensure a stress-free experience, including:
- Grow It Out: If you want effective waxing results, you need to have some hair follicles present to remove in the first place. Grow out your hair for at least one to two weeks before your appointment. It may seem like a challenge now, but the results will be worth it.
- Exfoliate: Before your waxing appointment, take a shower and exfoliate thoroughly. You can accomplish this by using your favorite body scrub, a loofah, or a little sugar added to your body soap. This helps surface trapped hairs and loosen dead skin.
- Mind Your Medication: Medications like oral and topical antibiotics, retinol, and Accutane may provoke sensitivity or more serious issues when combined with waxing. Check with your doctor and your salon to ensure your health is not at risk when waxing.
- Choose A Trusted Beauty Salon: To reduce anxiety about the procedure, choose a clean, reputable salon you can trust. To ensure quality and comfort, consider paying a visit to the salon beforehand to check out the facilities. You may also choose to read up on customer reviews.
- Breathe Deep: The mind is a powerful force in pain relief. By practicing deep breathing, you can reduce potential pain during the procedure, as well as experience relief and relaxation afterward.
For high-quality waxing services administered by friendly professionals, visit Enterprise’s best beauty salon. To schedule an appointment at New Look Hair Salon, call today at (334) 347-1221. For more information about their services, including designer haircuts, hair extensions, and more, visit the salon’s website.