Every house goes through normal wear and tear from use, no matter the age. Rooms that see the most activity - such as the bathroom and the kitchen - see the most of it! Sink making unusual sounds? Draining slowly? Feel like something’s wrong with sink repairs, but not completely sure what it is? Don’t wonder on your own! Call the experts at Fast Rooter Plumbing in Oahu and get the answers your home needs. Having trouble distinguishing plumbing problems from normal wear and tear?
Here are five signs it’s time to get that kitchen sink repaired:
- Leaks. If faucets, knobs, drains, or sink basins are causing leaks, there’s definitely a problem.
- Slow draining. If the sink still drains, but has recently begun to do so slowly, backup/buildup in the pipes says it’s time for a repair.
- Clogs. If the sink appears clogged, or has stopped draining entirely, do not attempt to unblock it on your own! Treating problems without consulting experts often causes more damage to a home.
- Water pressure. Sudden or gradual decreases in water pressure, or flow of water from faucets and into the drain, means something is disrupting the plumbing. Any noticeable change in volume is worth investigating.
- Unpleasant smell. If there’s something malodorous emanating from the sink, but you’ve already done the dishes, hire a professional to probe the pipes.
For more information on recognizing damage, to see a full list of services available from Fast Rooter Plumbing, or to schedule home repairs in Oahu, call (808) 734-4938 or visit the company’s website.