Make the most out of your outdoor living space this summer with a porch. For the best in designing and contracting work, rely on Back Yard Enclosures in Blairsville, GA, to make your dreams a reality. When deciding on a porch, you’ll need to either choose an open air approach or a screened-in porch. Both of these have their own benefits so take a closer look at each type with the help of these construction experts.
Benefits Of An Open Porch
- Unobstructed Views: If you really enjoy the view from your porch, an open air porch will ensure you experience the great outdoors without any obstructions to your view.
- Less Maintenance: With open porches, you do not have to worry about sagging screens or issues with sliders or other components. An open porch is easier to maintain and will not require as much time or money to repair.
- Inviting Aesthetics: Since an open porch is a semi-outdoor area, you can enjoy nature and the outside area, but be sheltered from some weather conditions, such as rain and UV rays.
Benefits Of A Screened-In Porch
- Animal Protection: Depending on how rural the area is where you live, you may find that local critters like raccoons or skunks make a regular appearance. Or, you may be plagued by mosquitos every night of the summer. A screened-in porch will keep these animals out so you can enjoy your time outside comfortably.
- Shelter From The Weather: With a screened-in porch, you can enjoy the great outdoors no matter what the weather is. You’ll not only receive shelter from the sweltering sun, but full protection from the rain.
- Adaptable: Screened-in porches can easily be outfitted with all of the comforts of home, such as TVs, stereos, and lights. Even add a heater to make it comfortable all year round.
No matter which porch style you choose, the dedicated design and contracting professionals at Back Yard Enclosures will help you realize your outdoor living dreams. Check out examples of their work online or call them at (706) 379-4127 to schedule a consultation today.