A structural misalignment of the spine can lead to back pain, limited mobility, and other unwanted effects. To correct it, many people with this issue seek the expertise of an experienced chiropractic physician. With the help of spinal adjustments like those conducted by the team at Stroud Chiropractic in Archdale, North Carolina, you will find vital balance, relief, and healing.
Spinal adjustments and manipulation involve manipulating the joints in the spine so as to relieve pressure, diminish inflammation, and boost nerve function. Depending on your unique circumstances, a chiropractor will tailor the treatment to produce optimal results. These chiropractic treatments can be used to treat back and neck pain, headaches, injuries, and more.
Here are a few of the proven techniques practiced by the experienced chiropractic physicians at Stroud Chiropractic:
- Activator: An activator is a chiropractic tool that allows for precision in the readjustment of the spine.
- Lumbar Roll: For this classic treatment, the chiropractor will perform a quick and very precise hand adjustment while you lie on your side.
- Pressure: To release tension in the spine, many spinal adjustments involve pressure similar to that found in massage therapy.
- Table Adjustment: This common spinal adjustment involves the patient lying on a chiropractic table. As the table is moved and manipulated, the patient will also have to perform specific physical movements.
- Toggle Drop: A chiropractor will expertly pinpoint a section in the spine to precisely adjust it with a quick snap, called a toggle drop.
All of these spinal adjustments and manipulations will help restore balance and relieve pressure within your back and body so you can achieve overall wellness.
For the best chiropractors in Archdale, look no further than Stroud Chiropractic. The clinic is staffed by warm, welcoming, and highly knowledgeable professionals who are ready to help you. To schedule a free consultation, call them today at (336) 434-2107. If you’re in significant pain, don’t stress—they offer same-day appointments to better serve you. To learn more about what spinal adjustments can do for you, visit the practice’s website.