As real estate markets pick up across the country, people priced out of traditional hot spots are reinvigorating smaller, formerly sleepy cities. As the market churns, the rapid changes presents some exciting opportunities for buyers and real estate agents alike. According to EXIT Realty Champions, one of Orlando's leading realtors, the list of 2016's hottest markets includes some unexpected gems.
Here are the top five markets in the US this year:
- Denver: The Mile-High City boasts an unparalleled variety of recreational opportunities, incredible views, and a booming economy. Their historically low unemployment rate is expected to fuel an increase in home value of 5% over the coming year.
- Seattle: With a bustling arts scene and a booming tech sector, Seattle is also enjoying an expanding economy. Home values in Seattle should increase by over 5% in the coming year as demand outstrips supply in this compact city.
- Omaha: A small city with a walkable core, Omaha offers an urban feel to those who can't afford to live in a major coastal city along with one of the lowest unemployment rates in the nation.
- Portland: Realtors report that Portland's increasing popularity with a younger demographic is fueling increased competition for housing and rapidly rising rents. This city's diversified economy offers opportunities to people in a variety of industries.
- Orlando: The City Beautiful is much more than the theme park capital of the world. This vibrant city offers a variety of entertainment at some of the state's leading venues, access to some of the best beaches in the world, and a burgeoning arts scene.
EXIT Realty Champions offers their realtors the best training in the industry, ensuring that every employee is equipped with all of the information and skilled they need to succeed. To learn more about their innovative model that will help bring your career in real estate to the next level, visit their website, or call (863) 420-0007 today.