Hiring painting contractors can save you a lot of time and trouble if you’re looking to spruce up your home. A-1 Kaylor Painting has been serving the Anchorage, AK, area with top quality painting services for more than three decades. Their expert insights into what makes for a great paint contractor can help you choose the best painting expert for the job.
Here are five tips on how to secure great painting contractors:
- Ask Your Friends: Simply going by word-of-mouth is often an effective way to choose a painting contractor. If your friends have had a positive experience with a certain contractor, it’s worth checking them out.
- Get Estimates: A great painting contractor will be able to provide an estimate on your painting job quickly. It’s best to get different estimates from a variety of contractors (at least three) so you have some options to choose from.
- Give Specifics: Providing contractors with precise details about your painting project makes it easier to get an accurate estimate. You can also ensure they have the necessary expertise to handle the job.
- Check References: Many painting contractors will be able to provide you with references from past customers. Take advantage of this opportunity to ensure you’re hiring a reputable and professional painting expert.
- Review The Contract: Once you’ve chosen a painting contractor, review the contract they create for the job. It should specify the object to be painted, paint colors, timelines, and payment as well as details like how the painters will cover and protect surrounding furniture and floors.
If you’re looking for a paint contractor in Anchorage, AK, A-1 Kaylor Painting is highly recommended. With more than 30 years of experience, these painting contractors have solidified their position as a favorite for painting jobs in Anchorage. Visit their website, or call (907) 345-7309 to find out more.