Medical accessories make for a practical Father’s Day present your dad can actually use. From back cushions to bedding accessories, EZ Care Medical offers a variety of medical supplies. If you’re still on the hunt for a Father’s Day gift that shows you care about your dad’s quality of life, these medical accessories specialists have you covered.
Below are the top five medical accessories that make fantastic Father’s Day gifts:
- Compression Trouser Socks: A quality pair of compression socks can help combat chronic leg fatigue, as well as ankle and foot swelling, which is a common complaint many dads have as they get older. EZ Care Medical has a variety of options, including fun patterns. You can even get a matching pair of compression stockings for your mom too.
- Cushions: If your dad has ever mentioned his back pain or if he can never seem to get comfortable when he sits down, a back support cushion can work wonders for him. At EZ Care Medical, you’ll find a range of options, including travel cushions and contour cushions with massage mechanisms for when your dad needs a real treat.
- Alert Systems: For older fathers, an alert system can offer a huge sense of comfort for you and your dad. In the case of an emergency, alert systems can be programmed to call friends or family (or even 911) at the touch of a button.
- Bedding Accessories: Finding a comfortable sleeping position can get trickier as you age due to aches and pains. From foam pads for added comfort to special pillows designed to address neck pain, the right bedding accessories can help. There is no better gift than a good night’s sleep.
- First-Aid Basics: If your dad doesn’t already have one at home, a basic first-aid kit makes for an excellent and useful gift. You can find everything you need to create your own basic first-aid kit, from bandages to gauze, on EZ Care Medical.
Are you still unsure about which gift is best for your dad? EZ Care Medical also offers gift certificates. Visit the website for a full overview of the products available, and call (859) 626-8957 if you have any questions.