It's hard not to enjoy Seattle, with its seaside views, historic marketplace, and world-class cuisine, and don't forget about the nightlife. Renting a party bus from Crystal Coach Limousines in Issaquah, WA, is a great way to see the city and experience some of its hotspots in a fun, responsible way.
If you want to spend a night on the town with friends, here are five of the hottest places to hit in your Crystal Coach Party Bus:
- Last Supper Club: Known for its exquisite cuisine and dining experience, the Last Supper Club is a great place to fill up then get down. After hours, it turns into one of the hottest dance floors the city has to offer.
- Century Ballroom: Located in one of the city's oldest buildings, this elegant ballroom is always packed on a Friday night. With a 2,000 square-foot dance floor, the Century Ballroom has formal appeal and uninhibited fun written all over it.
- Re-Bar: Looking for a place less easy to define? The dim and mysterious atmosphere at Re-Bar might be right up your alley. Frequently the host of the city's leading DJs and high-energy hip-hop shows, Re-Bar is also a common gathering spot for Seattle's artistic elite.
- Little Red Hen: If you want to hear some live country music, there's no better place than The Little Red Hen. On any given night of the week, there's live music, karaoke, and free country dance lessons.
- Trinity Nightclub: Not sure exactly what you're up for? Well, Trinity Nightclub gives you three club experiences to choose from. They have a main dance floor with a state-of-the-art sound and lighting system, a cocktail/sushi lounge, and an ultra-modern, chic Blue Room, making it easy to find a place to fit in.
If you want to spend an exotic night on the town, there's no better way than in a party bus from A Crystal Coach Limousines. They also specialize in business charters and airport transportation, so call them today at (206) 367-6900, or visit their website.