Many people in pain, desperate for relief, look to painkillers as a simple, quick fix. Unfortunately, this medicine will only suppress your pain rather than help you heal. Without treatment, your condition may only worsen. At Active Acupuncture in NYC, their experienced acupuncture clinic helps patients suffering from a range of conditions heal naturally.
Whether you suffer from back pain, depression, headaches, or allergies, the holistic healing that acupuncture offers helps treat a variety of physical and mental conditions. Since the technique aims at restoring balance and harmony to your body, this realignment can lead to a number of positive changes, both internally and externally. Here are a few ways acupuncture transforms the body:
- Head: Acupuncture has been proven to reduce the frequency of migraines and headaches.
- Brain: Weekly acupuncture visits have been known to lead to improvements in mood by regulating the brain’s neurotransmitters, thereby combating depression.
- Heart: Acupuncture has been shown to help lower blood pressure and reduce stress.
- Sleep: Acupuncture helps those with insomnia or other sleep problems by activating neurotransmitters associated with sleep.
- Allergies: For those suffering from seasonal allergies, acupuncture has been shown to reduce symptoms, allowing patients to reduce their medicine intake.
- Weight: Acupuncture helps overweight and obese patients lose weight.
- Back Pain: After just over a month of regular acupuncture visits, patients found significant relief from lower back pain.
Acupuncture has also been shown to help alleviate the symptoms of menopause, help with infertility issues, pregnancy, and much more. Since acupuncture is a risk-free, natural treatment that promotes general wellness, most people can benefit from its positive effects.
For the best acupuncture practice in NYC, look no further than Active Acupuncture. To schedule an appointment, call their trusted staff today at (212) 974-2880. For more information about how acupuncture can help you, visit their website, and check out their reviews on Yelp.