If you’ve served in the United States military and are now a veteran, you’re eligible for a great many benefits from the government. While this is good news, the rules for applying for different benefits vary, and it can all feel a little overwhelming to keep track of. Trust the experts at Enhanced Benefits Solutions in Missouri to help you secure your veterans’ benefits. Their St. Peters office also serves veterans in St. Charles and St. Louis Counties, and they’re standing by to help.
Here’s how you can apply for some of the most common veterans’ benefits:
- Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment Benefits: Apply online at eBenefits or submit VA Form 28-1900, “Disabled Veterans Application for Vocational Rehabilitation,” to your local benefits office.
- Disability Compensation Benefits: Apply online at eBenefits or submit VA Form 21-526EZ, “Application for Disability Compensation and Related Compensation Benefits,” to your local veterans’ benefits office.
- Pension Benefits: Submit VA Form 21-527EZ, “Application for Pension,” to your nearest benefits office. You can also appoint a Veterans Service Officer to help you gather the necessary information.
- Education Benefits: Apply online at eBenefits or submit VA Form 22-1990, “Application for VA Education Benefits,” to your regional processing office.
- Home Loan Benefits: You’ll need to provide the lender of your choice with a certificate of eligibility. You can download this from eBenefits or request VA Form 26-1880, "Request for Certificate of Eligibility,” by mail.
Need more help? Call Enhanced Benefits Solutions at (636) 926-8586 for professional assistance sorting through all of your veterans’ benefits. They’ve been helping servicemen and women of Missouri take advantage of all the benefits they’ve earned, and they’re proud to do so. You can also find out more about their services, including retirement planning and asset protection, on their website.