There are many factors that are responsible for helping you perfect your golf game. The angle of the swing, the club, and the steadiness of your hands all play a part in getting that hole-in-one. But what about other golf accessories, like the golf balls themselves? Ask a staff member from NYC’s New York Golf Center and they’ll explain why the brand of golf balls you use is just as important as everything else when you hit those greens.
New York Golf Center recommends the following five brands of golf balls:
- Titleist Pro V1: While these are one the most expensive golf balls available, they have received the highest ratings. What makes them unique is their ability to land softly while providing a high trajectory and long distance.
- Callaway Chrome Soft: The unique SoftFast Core found within this golf ball provides more control due to lower compression. This will largely benefit golfers who have slower swings and don’t want to risk losing distance.
- Nike RZN Black: For golfers who have a faster swing, these golf balls are made with Speedlock Technology, which features an interlaced RZN core. This type of design helps to increase the ball’s energy and maximizes its height and distance without sacrificing its in-flight stability.
- TaylorMade Project (a): These golf balls are made specifically for those who are just beginning to take an interest in the game. While it doesn’t give you a lot of distance, this type of ball is one of the easiest to control while on the green.
- Bridgestone E7: This golf ball is one of the cheaper options available to golfers. It may be harder to control but it does contain a three-layer design that maximizes its trajectory, speed, and distance.
New to golfing? New York Golf Center is the place to get your questions answered. These experts recognize the importance of high-quality equipment and specialize in custom golf club fittings, golf apparel, and more. To find out more information, call New York Golf Center at (212) 564-0078 or visit their website.