Conveniently located in the center of Wailuku, Toyko Tei provides access to numerous local attractions. After a full day of sightseeing on the tropical island of Maui, settle down to a delicious meal of Japanese cuisine at this family restaurant.
With so many beautiful sites to see and experience in the area, it can be difficult to narrow down which ones you should go to. Let this historic family restaurant recommend a few places to visit in the city:
- Maui Arts & Cultural Center: The center hosts community art exhibits and events, including performing arts, music, and original pieces.
- Kanaha Beach Park: This beautiful beach park boasts breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean. The winds are perfect for windsurfing or try out some beach volleyball. The kids can build sandcastles or go for a swim while you soak in the sunshine.
- Kanaha Pond State Wildlife Park: This beautiful area of wetlands is home to some of Hawaii’s indigenous birds. The trails around the park are perfect for an afternoon walk with gorgeous views.
- Keopuolani Park: Located just minutes away from the family restaurant, this beautiful park is the perfect place to enjoy outdoor sports and recreation. The large area has several soccer goals and plenty of open space for the kids to run around.
- Iao Valley State Monument: Just a short drive outside of town, a paved walkway, about half of a mile in length, leads to Kuka’emoku, a landmark created from erosion that rises 1,200 feet into the sky. The walk is scenic, surrounded by trees and wildlife.
Once you’ve spent the day out in the sunshine and built up an appetite, choose a family restaurant that offers unmatched Japanese cuisine and a warm and inviting atmosphere. Tokyo Tei, situated in Wailuku, offers daily lunch specials and superior service. For more information about the menu or location of this family restaurant, visit them online or call (808) 242-9630.