Saving energy can be as easy as updating your appliances and scheduling a residential electrician for annual maintenance. Just ask any of the electricians from NJF Electric Services! With 30 years of electrical service in Branford, CT, they have what it takes to guide their clients toward a more energy-efficient lifestyle.
As the best residential electrician in New Haven County, NJF Electric Services is the go-to company for any type of home wiring issue. If you’re looking for new ways to save energy this spring, make an appointment with this electrical contractor.
They're here with seven steps that will make your home more energy efficient:
- Install Programmable Thermostat: This gadget allows you to set the temperature for certain hours of the day, which will save you money on both heating and cooling.
- Take Advantage of Sunlight: Natural sunlight is always a great way to heat your home. NJF Electric Services suggests looking into the variety of window treatments that will keep heat from escaping your home.
- Energy Efficient Appliances: If your appliances are over 10 years old, it might be time for an upgrade. Talk with a residential electrician from NJF Electric Services, and they will offer suggestions on which appliances might be the best option for you.
- Use Power Strips: Something as easy as plugging multiple appliances or gadgets into one power strip will do wonders in saving energy because you can conveniently turn off the entire strip while it’s not in use.
- Energy Efficient Lighting: Talk with NJF Electric Services about their energy efficient lighting solutions. By choosing light bulbs that put out less heat, can save you a lot of money throughout the year.
- Adjust Water Heater: All you have to do in this instance is reduce the temperature on your water heater and install low-flow showerheads.
- Regular Maintenance: Make sure everything stays in good shape by scheduling annual maintenance with the residential electrician from NJF Electric Services.
Get started on saving energy this spring by calling NJF Electric Services at (203) 468-0356. Visit their website for more information.