For those in the Spencerport, New York, area looking to eat and live healthy, Green Hut is one store you can’t afford not to shop at. This organic food and natural supplement store has everything you need to thrive in life, and they are committed to providing the highest quality products to their customers, including local foods like meat, breads, and dairy.
Green Hut believes everyone should have access to affordable, all-natural food, and they also believe in supporting the local community, which is why they’re committed to purchasing many of their items from local farms and bakeries. Below is just a small example of the local businesses Green Hut supports and the all-natural products they carry:
- It’s A Natural Farm: A Green Hut featured brand, It’s a Natural Farm provides the store with pasture-raised chickens from a local certified organic farm. Their chickens are hormone-, antibiotic-, pesticide-, and herbicide-free.
- Lee Farms: Green Hut’s beef and eggs come from Lee Farms, and both are certified organic. Their beef comes from grass-fed and free-range cattle, and their eggs come from hens which are always humanely raised.
- Small World Cooperative Of Fermenters & Bakers: Green Hut is proud to carry healthy, organic bread and fermented foods, including kimchi, sauerkraut, onions, and garlic from this local company.
- First Light Farm & Creamery: Small batches of hard cheese and chevre selections are available by First Light Farm & Creamery. They are produced from organic milk using a hands-on process.
- Livingston County Pizza: For a guilt-free cheat meal, Green Hut carries gluten-free pizza and pizza shells from Livingston County Pizza.
- Donna Marie’s Baked Goods: A variety of Green Hut’s gluten-free baked goods are supplied by this local bakery, which comes highly requested by customers.
Green Hut is also proud to carry many other local brands of organic foods and gluten-free products. Additionally, many of Green Hut’s local products are available for purchase in bulk, making it an affordable option for local shoppers looking to live an all-natural, healthy life.
To see what other organic foods and natural products Green Hut carries, stop in their Spencerport store today or visit them online to learn more about their commitment to buying local and supporting the community. For more information, give them a call at (585) 617-3063.