Pain isn't the only indicator of arthritis, and it certainly isn't the first symptom to develop. To help you know what to watch for, Stroud Chiropractic in Archdale, North Carolina, has put together a guide of the early warning signs of arthritis. Many types of arthritis can be treated with spinal adjustments from an experienced chiropractic physician, so if you know what symptoms to watch out for, you can start treatment as soon as possible.
The following signs are not necessarily painful, but worth paying attention to:
Morning Stiffness: If
it takes you more than half an hour to loosen up in the morning
—or worse, several hours—and it causes you a lot of distress, you may be developing rheumatoid arthritis.
- Bony Bumps On Finger Joints Or Toes: These bumps often indicate osteoarthritis. They aren't necessarily painful, though your fingers may be stiff to move, or you may have trouble with fine motor skills.
- Chronic Fatigue: A combination of flu-like symptoms, such as fatigue, dry eyes, loss of appetite, and fever lasting more than a few weeks, could indicate rheumatoid arthritis. Schedule an appointment with your doctor for evaluation, and to receive effective pain relief, call the Archdale experienced chiropractic physicians.
Arthritis can become extremely painful. Types of pain may include the following:
- Sudden Sharp Pain In The Big Toe: A sudden, fierce pain in only one joint (the big toe is the most common place) could indicate a type of inflammatory arthritis called gout.
- Pain While Climbing Stairs: The knees are some of the most common places to find osteoarthritis, as these joints are under a lot of pressure, especially in people who are overweight.
- Pain Interfering With Sleep: Many people with arthritis feel stiffness when they don't move their joints, so nighttime may be challenging for you. No one deserves pain that interferes with their quality of life. For effective and long-lasting real pain relief, call Stroud Chiropractic.
If you've experienced any of these signs, schedule an appointment with an experienced chiropractic physician and find relief from your symptoms. call Stroud Chiropractic in Archdale for a same-day appointment at (336) 434-2107, or visit them online to learn more about their services.