After a successful stateside launch in NYC, MyCheck, the innovative mobile payment app that allows you to view your bill live and pay for your check straight from your smartphone, is happy to announce Version 3.0.
MyCheck tapped HUGE Inc. for the mobile design and development, bringing a fresh new layout and interface to the application, making checking out like a rockstar easier than ever before. Users can now:
- Log-in to Facebook Connect to quickly sign up
- Take a snapshot of a credit card and automatically populate their account information
- Log-in to PayPal via MyCheck for an additional payment option
- Split the check evenly by percentage, by item, or evenly
- Connect on social media, allowing instant check-ins on Facebook and Twitter
- Search for and map out businesses near them and view Yelp reviews without exiting the app
- Maintain their loyalty points electronically with the new Benefits & Loyalty feature
From college bars and coffee shops, to Michelin-rated restaurants, MyCheck is quickly expanding to a huge range of establishments since launching earlier this month. Merchants benefit from the restaurant payment app in multiple ways, with faster turnarounds, less chargebacks, improved customer service and more targeted marketing based on consumption. MyCheck is PCI compliant, meeting the industry’s highest standards for protection of consumer information, and integrates seamlessly with Point of Sale systems. No special hardware is required. Check out the press release on Business Wire.
“Ever wanted to just roll out of a venue like you own it, signaling “I got it”, now you can! While there are tons of apps for checking-in to places, MyCheck lets you check-out with style,” states Tal Zvi Nathanel, Co-Founder and Americas CEO. “Our new app design, created by the renowned digital agency, Huge, is fully-featured with Yelp reviews, and multiple split-bill options. Users will truly feel like rockstars when checking out with the app.”