Clean, moisturized and healthy skin is just as much of a priority for men as it is for women. The good news is developing a daily skin care regimen doesn’t have to be time-consuming or expensive when you visit Paradise Men’s Spa in Manhattan. Located in Hell's Kitchen, this premier men's spa is your destination for a variety of facial treatments to rejuvenate your skin.
To keep skin glowing, the men's facial experts offer these 5 tips:
- Use A Good Cleanser: Toss out the harsh bar soaps and replace them with a gentle cleanser—ideally one that's specialized just for men—and wash away dirt and oil while still hydrating.
- Moisturize: Keep your skin subtly soft with a facial moisturizer and use it daily. There are several products on the market formulated just for men’s skin. Ask the experts at Paradise Men’s Spa about the moisturizing benefits of its luxurious Express Facial treatment, which includes a cleansing mask based on skin type.
- Invest In Quality Razors: Cheap razors can cause ingrown hairs and razor bumps. Opt for one that is tailored for your beard and mustache texture as well as your skin’s sensitivity. If you've experienced irritation from shaving, Paradise Men’s Spa offers a popular Paradise Facial that's specifically designed to cleanse and soothe sensitive skin.
- Use Aftershave: Choose an alcohol-free aftershave to avoid drying out your skin. In addition to hydrating and soothing your skin after shaving, a splash provides a nice seal for your pores.
- Don’t Forget Sunscreen: Protect your skin from potential sun damage and wrinkles by applying a sunscreen everyday. Select a moisturizer with SPF that's 30 or higher. If you’re looking for a treatment to help minimize wrinkles, look no further than the nourishing Anti-Aging Restoration Facial from Paradise Men’s Spa.
One essential step to keeping your skin healthy is including a facial in your skin care regimen. From soothing acne treatments and Botox applications to eye care lifts and powerful, pore-tightening facials, Paradise Men’s Spa has a variety of solutions to rejuvenate and restore dull and dry skin.
To schedule a men’s facial appointment, call Paradise Men’s Spa today at (646) 559-1621. You can also visit their website to learn more about Manhattan’s best spa for services tailored just for men.