If you are currently planning an engagement party, congratulations! We know how exciting and joyful this time period is. While there is so much to look forward to and plan, it may be intimidating to get a jump start on all this work. At Pink Posy, we are here to help you. If you are wondering what kind of desserts to serve at your celebration, the answer is: anything goes! From cupcakes to fondue, to cakes and cookies, there are no wrong answers when it comes to engagement party sweet treats. To get some inspiration, take a look at our top five picks and choose the ones that suit your personal preference and vision best.
1. Cupcake Towers – Since cupcake towers are so customizable and available in all sorts of colors, flavors, and themes, they are a perfect addition to your engagement party dessert table. Whether you want to stick with the color theme of your wedding or choose which ones to include based on your favorite flavors, you and your fiancé can have lots of fun picking out the cupcakes for the tower.
2. Chocolate Covered Strawberries – If you want to pay homage to a classic party snack, you can’t beat edible fruit. Not only are chocolate covered strawberries romantic and perfectly suited for an engagement party, you can even take it a step further and prepare adorable chocolate tuxedo and wedding gown covered strawberries that are sure to capture the theme and delight all your guests.
3. Engagement Ring Pops – Like the wedding-themed strawberries, engagement ring pops are an adorable, thematic, and whimsical treat that will put a smile on your guests’ faces, guaranteed.
4. Fondue Station – If you are concerned that your desserts won’t satisfy everyone’s dietary needs and personal preferences, a fondue station is a wise option. All you have to do is prepare a plate of various fruit, marshmallows, cookies, angel food cake, brownies, melted dark chocolate, milk chocolate, and white chocolate, and the rest is left up to the guests.
5. Colorful Cake Pops – These days, it seems like you can’t show up at a party without encountering a cake pop. These ever-trendy desserts are as in vogue as they are delicious. You can choose from an infinite number of designs and patterns to create a look that truly encapsulates the vibe you and your partner are looking to achieve.
If you would like to learn more about planning desserts for an upcoming engagement party, we would love to hear from you. Simply visit us online to check out our party cakes, wedding cakes, decorated cupcakes, and so much more. We look forward to hearing from you!