The weather outside might not be ideal, but the exciting events at Hotel Mead & Conference Center are heating up the month of February! Their calendar of events features live music, special menus, and more to keep you busy all winter long.
Here are a few of the February events you won't want to miss at Hotel Mead & Conference Center, Wisconsin Rapids' favorite full-service hotel:
- Friday, Feb. 12: Grab a cocktail and take a seat for Tunes at the Tavern, a favorite feature at Hotel Mead! On Feb. 12, catch The Rumours, a favorite local band from Wisconsin Rapids.
- Saturday, Feb. 13: Beginning at 9 p.m., head down to the hotel tavern to catch a great show from The Naturals. This Wisconsin band specializes in “good old rock ’n’ roll,” so you’re sure to hear plenty of your all-time favorites from the '50s, '60s, and '70s.
- Sunday, Feb. 13-14: To celebrate this special holiday of love, there will be a romantic Valentine’s Day menu at Cafe Mulino. The cafe will be serving up succulent dishes like crab-stuffed mushrooms, lobster tails, glazed duckling, asparagus-encrusted halibut, and more.
- Friday, Feb. 19: This week’s Tunes in the Tavern will feature The Fire from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. Grab a drink at the bar and settle in for a great night of live music from a local favorite.
- Sunday, Feb. 21: After a brief break for Valentine’s Day, Sunday brunch will return to Cafe Mulino! The delicious offerings at the cafe will include Sunday brunch classics like hickory smoked bacon and Belgian waffles, lunch items like broasted chicken and a salad bar, and much more!
Hotel Mead & Conference Center is the most trusted full-service hotel in Wisconsin Rapids. To learn more, call (715) 423-1500 or visit their website.